30.12.10

story about my frend

I had a friend and he loved Sonic R. He couldn’t stop playing it. I told him to stop. I told
him it wasn’t healthy! He didn’t listen and now he’s gone.

It was a simple party to celebrate a birthday. Everyone was having a good time. I
walked up stairs to head to the bathroom. I saw a bright light come from a room, I
opened the door to see my friend playing Sonic R, over and over again and even
worse he was using Tails doll. I tried to snatch him away from the cursed game; he
lurched back and continued to play. I walked back downstairs to continue the party.
About 3 hours later I had passed out, as I awoke bodies were scattered across the
floor, blood everywhere I looked, but I did not see my friend. I rushed upstairs as my
heart had stopped. I looked inside, all I saw was my friend. His eyes were large and
black. He just sat there. When I tried to talk to him he interrupted me, he was
mumbling the Sonic R theme. He had become the Tails doll.


http://files.myopera.com/Chevino/albums/678908/thumbs/Tails%20Doll.jpg_thumb.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below but NO BUZZ MARKETING FOR ACCIDENT LAWYERS IN ORLANDO ALLOWED!!! sorry anonymous posting is no longer allowed after the Russian Spammors attacked my site with the help of Da Script Kiddies we apologize for the invoncenience