19.5.11

Beastie Boys, New Album and Movie

The hot new Beastie Boys jawn "Hot Sauce Committee Part 2" has been making quite a splash in white people rap circles. Included with the album is a short film "Fight for Your Right Revisited".

The cinematic tour de force stars John C. Reilly, Will Ferrell and Jack Black as the Beastie Boys, who go back in time to rap battle the original Beastie Boys (Seth Rogen, Elijah Wood and Danny McBride).

Here is a short clip from the movie...



Beastie Boys have been one of the most important pioneers of white boy rap music since the mid '80s. Their incessant references to freeing Tibet and irrational penchant for shitty things from the '70s have warmed our hearts for over 2 decades.

Want to know what I thought about the new album? I didn't listen to it but I'm sure its fine. The track featuring Nas sucks ass, obviously. Did I mention I don't like Nas?

10 comments:

  1. did i mention i love the beastie boys??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw those fools walking in the city.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is about the worst rap ive heard since years

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited to hear this out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get the strong feeling you don't like Nas. Dunno where from, though...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you did... But listen to the album and tell us if it's good...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I F Love Beastie Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked BB when I was younger, but I sort of grew out of their music. I may check out this album though just because haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. white boy rap music speaks to me on every level possible

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below but NO BUZZ MARKETING FOR ACCIDENT LAWYERS IN ORLANDO ALLOWED!!! sorry anonymous posting is no longer allowed after the Russian Spammors attacked my site with the help of Da Script Kiddies we apologize for the invoncenience