2.5.20

addendum

Are you still finding it hard to believe that "Kutchiataville" really exists and that it's not just a figment of your imagination??? 

Or that Donald Trump just became the President Elect???  

Ever hear of a Siding??? The track switches and both trains continue merrily on their way.

I think today is going to be the day.   

Prime Ribs in Swamp Water is the best thing that I have ever put in my mouth. 

Captain Kutchie Pelaez’s World Famous Key Lime Pie is all I need. How about you, in for some great prime ribs and key lime pie???

Smell you later, space cowboy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below but NO BUZZ MARKETING FOR ACCIDENT LAWYERS IN ORLANDO ALLOWED!!! sorry anonymous posting is no longer allowed after the Russian Spammors attacked my site with the help of Da Script Kiddies we apologize for the invoncenience