1.4.12

Comedian Eddie Murphy Killed in Tragic Car Accident

Beloved comedian and actor Eddie Murphy has died in hospital following a high speed car accident near Los Angeles, official sources say.

http://theglobaldaily.net/news/1333171641.html

Murphy was driving home on Freeway 33 after visiting friends when his Lexus swerved into the wrong lane and was hit by an oncoming car. The other driver was killed instantly and Murphy was badly injured, he was rushed to hospital but there was nothing doctors could do to reverse the terminal brain damage and internal bleeding.Police don't think drugs or alcohol were factors in the fatal crash. Followers of Eddie Murphy on Twitter have been suggesting that he was Tweeting while driving, and the distraction lead to the fatal accident.

Eddie Murphy, he was the best of us. R.I.P

Box office takes from Murphy's films make him the second-highest grossing actor in the United States. He was a regular cast member on Saturday Night Live from 1980 to 1984 and has worked as a stand-up comedian. He was ranked #10 on Comedy Central's list of the 100 Greatest Stand-ups of All Time.

Eddie Murphy was loved by many fans around the world, he will be remembered as one of the leading comedians of the last century. Thousands of fans have expressed their shock and grief on social networking websites such as Twitter, with famous people contributing and offering support to the friends and family as well. Lifelong friend Antonio Banderas Tweeted 'I can't believe he is really gone...a sad day for all of us'. Eddie Murphy was 50 years old.

22 comments:

  1. This is not the first time Eddie Murphy was killed on Twitter. He is still very much alive. If he was involved in a car accident though, he should get credible Toronto car accident lawyers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the off chance that you or a relative has been engaged with a street car crash, at that point you can make a claim. click here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging,
    http://www.taabura.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I concede, I have not been on this site page in quite a while... be that as it may it was another delight to see It is such a vital subject and overlooked by such a variety of, even experts. experts. I thank you to help making individuals more mindful of conceivable issues. elia & ponto
    I concede, I have not been on this site page in quite a while... be that as it may it was another delight to see It is such a vital subject and overlooked by such a variety of, even experts. experts. I thank you to help making individuals more mindful of conceivable issues. elia & ponto

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up.dts law firm

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have the right to represent yourself. However, the law is extremely complex and changes frequently.  haitian lawyer

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blog is really great. The information here will surely be of some help to me. Thanks!. https://www.gpwlaw-wv.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I havent any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. eliaandponto.com/michigan-car-accident-lawyer/michigan-drunk-driving-accident-lawyer/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information. EPLaw

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article. Thank you so much. https://www.eliaandponto.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. WanheLaw

    ReplyDelete
  12. I admit, I have not been on this web page in a long time... however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues. DIY Legal Prep

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. https://apersonalinjurylawyer.net/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.. ELA

    ReplyDelete
  15. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. michigan im building

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. Online Quran Academy

    ReplyDelete
  17. You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. goldberg persky & white michigan

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great post, and great website. Thanks for the information! Goldberg Persky And White Michigan

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks. GPWLaw MI

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below but NO BUZZ MARKETING FOR ACCIDENT LAWYERS IN ORLANDO ALLOWED!!! sorry anonymous posting is no longer allowed after the Russian Spammors attacked my site with the help of Da Script Kiddies we apologize for the invoncenience