26.3.13

Breaking Bad Season 5 Leaked Script


TOP SECRET - CONFIDENTIAL BREAKING BAD SEASON 5 OFFICIAL SCRIPT

FOR EYES ONLY

S05 [part 2] E04

SCENE - Jesse and Walt have conspired to cook one last great batch of 110% pure supermeth in Hank's basement while he is at the policeman's ball

Jesse: Hey Mister Walter White, who is my chemist professor and best friend, please pass the beaker so I can drip this purple liquid steam into a spiral tube, this shit gon be da bomb yo!

Walt: I swear, you are so incompetent Jesse although you are reluctantly my protege we are quite an odd couple and working with you is a bother! Will you PLEASE try to not be such an inconvenience...I wouldn't even want to cook nachos with you for crying out loud!

Jesse: Actually Mister White I am cooking nachos in your antique mortar and pestle upstairs, they should be done right about now...

*explosion sound* *Jess and Walt stare at each other as microwave crashes through the basement roof and tips over table full of glassware*

Jesse: I guess it wasn't microwave safe? 

Walt: JESSE!!!

*Hank enters the scene, walking down stairs into basement*

Jesse (whispering): I thought you said he wasn't supposed to be home until late!

Hank: what are you two handsome bastards doing in my basementroonie? Walt, who's the kid?

Walt: He's a friend of a friend, I am putting him on a straight and narrow path

Hank: Glad to hear it buddy. Listen, the toilet upstairs is blocked and I need to drop the cosby kids off at the pool, if you know what I mean heh hehh hehh

*Hank enters basement toilet room and closes door*

Walt (whispering in harsh voice): THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!

Jesse: ALL-RIGHT already! Don't have a cow Mr White, I will think of something...

Hank (from behind toilet door): hey is it just me or can anyone else smell meth cooking in here?

*walt slowly reaches into jacket and hands jesse a tiny gun*

Walt: There's no time. You have to do it, its the only way. Now or never Jesse

*Jesse raises gun to his own head and pulls the trigger*
*but his hand slips and bullet richochets off a drainpipe into the toilet door*

Walt: NOOOOOOOOOO you idiot!!!

*toilet door busts open, Hank is covered in blood with pants around his ankles and gun drawn*

Hank (shouting and aiming his gun around): SHOTS FIRED REQUESTING BACKUP. WALT, GET DOWN! GET DOWN! THE CARTEL HAVE RETURNED TO FINISH THE JOB!

*Walt grimaces at Jesse with a knowing and fatherly look*
*Jesse runs to cower under broken table while Walt grabs the gun turns and fires three shots at Hank's back*

Jesse: What the hell did you just do man!? NOT COOL!

Walt: Finally, my job here is done

Hank (crawling down stairs dying): WALT! Did Skyler ask you to do this? It was Skyler trying to kill me all along, wasnt it. Or your son, I know he had something to do with this!

*Walk walks over and pours a beaker of half-cooked meth into Hank's mouth*

Walt: Goodnight, sweet prince

Marie (shouting from upstairs): Hank, are you down there? What the hell did you put in the microwave?

Jesse: Mister White, how are we gonna get out of here now?

*Jesse runs over to basement window and tries to open it*

Jesse: its stuck!

Walt: Unstick it then! Can't you do anything right? 

Jesse: Do something! There must be something you can use among all these chemicals

*Walt turns and stares at batch of freshly cooked meth*

Walt: Eureka. Jesse, fetch my pipe.

1 comment:

Please leave a comment below but NO BUZZ MARKETING FOR ACCIDENT LAWYERS IN ORLANDO ALLOWED!!! sorry anonymous posting is no longer allowed after the Russian Spammors attacked my site with the help of Da Script Kiddies we apologize for the invoncenience