24.11.11

R.I.P The Great Bob Odenkirk

Never Forget
October 22, 1962 - November 24, 2011

Popular television guy Bob "The Big Easy" Odenkirk was found dead this morning after an alleged attack by former co-star David Cross. The two were last photographed together playing a Nintendo game Super Mario Smash. Initial reports suggest that a fight broke out after playing the game for hours. Cross was quoted after being taken into custody, "That [explicative] was using Fox. No one beats me with Fox. Nobody!" before his lawyer stopped him from further comment. This is one of a rash of recent video game related violent outbreaks.

Odenkirk was a prolific actor and writer, with notable roles on the often hilarious Saturday Night Live and hit comedy Breaking Bad. Lifelong friend and rapper Vinne "Snake Eyes" Paz was one of the first to speak out following Odenkirk's death "He died the way he lived...doing loads of cocaine and playing video games. He was like a father to me, the father I never had."

13 comments:

  1. I thought this was one big baloney when I first heard of this. I didn't pay much attention about this news from back in November. But to find out from my orlando motorcycle accident attorney that it did indeed happen, I don't know how else to react but comment on this. Oh my God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow SkipHops, was that really necessary? Everyone has the freedom to state their own opinion, and plus I don't see anything wrong with what he said. As a matter of fact, with your comment, you're pretty worthless yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. Skiphopz is one worthless fuck...or fucks worthless. Nyahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with you Stew. He's just a random blog owner. Geoff doesn't deserve to be treated in that way. Shame on you SkipHopz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nigga stop flaming! Everyone is entitled to his opinion, just to let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, and one more thing Bob "The Big Easy" Odenkirk isn't even dead. Get your facts right before you post something in your blog, dumbhead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Help! We have a office mate that eats anything on sight. Should we poison her? or just throw her away?

    ReplyDelete
  8. throw her to skiphopz for one hell of a fucking worthless fuck! oh yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Francesco NatbateroAugust 24, 2012 at 5:42 AM

    That's a good idea Juan! I'm sure that cunt skiphopz would fuck her right and that's a good thing fir him because if we wouldn't throw that fat bitch to skiphops, he would die as a " VIRGIN ".

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below but NO BUZZ MARKETING FOR ACCIDENT LAWYERS IN ORLANDO ALLOWED!!! sorry anonymous posting is no longer allowed after the Russian Spammors attacked my site with the help of Da Script Kiddies we apologize for the invoncenience