3.4.11

More Aussie hip hop celebs spotted

Saw Officer CLINT DOGG at my local police station. He dragged a homeless looking guy into one of the questioning rooms, yelling something about him being a double agent. It sounded like he was giving him a pretty rough time in there!

Acoustic crooner PHATCHANCE ran out in front of my car while I was stopped at traffic lights in Sydney yesterday. He was wearing a striped shirt and mime facepaint. He pretended there was a wall in front of him then he climbed an imaginary rope for a while and ran away before I could give him a tip. I got out of my car and chased after him but he was gone in the blink of an eye.
Rap guy COPTIC SOLJA was seen at a local Borders store that was having a closing down sale. He kept asking if the prices had come down yet. Then I saw him trying to haggle down the price of an Asterix book. In the end he paid with a gift voucher. Hope he got a good deal!
Spotted the infamous Funkoar TRIALS at Sportsgirl in Arndale shopping centre. He was hanging around the fitting rooms asking girls if they needed any help. What a gentleman!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below but NO BUZZ MARKETING FOR ACCIDENT LAWYERS IN ORLANDO ALLOWED!!! sorry anonymous posting is no longer allowed after the Russian Spammors attacked my site with the help of Da Script Kiddies we apologize for the invoncenience